Thank you for scheduling an appointment with Park Dental Office – we look forward to seeing you! We recommend following a few simple steps to help us care for you in the most comprehensive and prompt manner possible.
Prior to Your Appointment
- New patients should print and complete registration forms, which can be found in the “New Patient Forms” section of our website.
- Provide your dental insurance information so we may check your coverage.
- Obtain copies of your most recent x-rays such as bitewing x-rays, panorex x-ray, etc. If they are in a digital form please call the office and arrange to have the digital copy forwarded to the office.
On the Day of Your Appointment
- Arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment time.
- Bring your insurance card and photo ID.
- Bring your completed registration forms.
- Bring hard copies of x-rays if necessary.
- Bring quarters for meter parking or cash for in-building garage parking.
- Your co-pay or other appointment charges are due at the time of service. We accept cash or check and Visa, MasterCard, and Discover credit/debit cards.
Appointment CancellationsKindly contact the office a minimum of 24 business hours in advance of your scheduled appointment. Cancellations received after this period will be subject to a cancellation charge.
In the event of inclement weather, contact our office directly. Keeping our office open to care for patients is a priority but closures due to inclement weather may be necessary for the safety of our doctors, staff, and patients.