Schedule an Appointment
Schedule An Appointment With Our Silver Spring Dentists
Thank you for scheduling an appointment with Park Dental Office – we look forward to seeing you! We recommend following a few simple steps to help us care for you in the most comprehensive and prompt manner possible.
Prior to Your Appointment
- New patients should complete our online registration forms, which can be found in your appointment confirmation email. This will save you time at your first visit check-in. Please call the office if you would like for us to email you a link to our new patient online registration forms.
- Provide your dental insurance information so we may check your coverage.
- Obtain copies of your most recent x-rays such as bitewing x-rays, panorex x-ray, etc. If they are in a digital form please call the office and arrange to have the digital copy forwarded to the office.
On the Day of Your Appointment
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time.
- Bring your insurance card and photo ID.
- Bring hard copies of x-rays if necessary.
- Bring quarters for meter parking or use the app parking in the Montgomery County garage.
- Your co-pay or other appointment charges are due at the time of service. We accept cash or check and Visa, MasterCard, and Discover credit/debit cards.
Kindly contact the office a minimum of 24 business hours in advance of your scheduled appointment. Cancellations received after this period will be subject to a cancellation charge.
In the event of inclement weather, contact our office directly. Keeping our office open to care for patients is a priority but closures due to inclement weather may be necessary for the safety of our doctors, staff, and patients.
Welcome to Our Practice
We are always pleased to welcome new patients to our practice! We are building our office by the vast majority of referrals from family and friends of our existing patients. Our treatment goals are prevention oriented and our conservative practice philosophy is focused to the specific needs of each individual.
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all the necessary information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the dental videos on this website. Also, take some time to review our doctor's page to familiarize yourself with them. We look forward to your first visit.